Sunday 19 July 2009

One Day, One Picture, One Shoe (ahem technically two)

Hi, welcome to my new blog, 'The Shoe Girl Diaries'. I blog about all things fashion and beauty related at Pink Haired Princess and I decided to start a new blog dedicated to my love of shoes.

For years, my friends have challenged me to wear a different pair of shoes every day to see just how many I own! I've never done it and don't really know how many pairs are in my collection. I reckon I have somewhere between 100 and 200, although I've drastically reduced this lately and am trying (it's hard) to be more selective in the shoes I buy. I don't know if I can show you all my shoes as many are in storage or if I can promise not to double up on the same pair, but I may as well try.

So each day, one picture of a different pair of shoes. Of course anyone that wants to aid my challenge by sending me new shoes is more than welcome ; )

For my LOTD Challenge (Lip of the Day) and for a more detailed look at my shoe collection including Shoe of the Week, visit PinkHairedPrincess.

Pink Haired Princess xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.