Monday 28 September 2009

Day Forty Two - Grey Area

Another shoe that I tried on last week, an unworn pair actually. Really pretty and flattering shape, but I don't *need* them, so they are added to the 'for sale' pile. Got my new Poste Mistress boots from the online Office sale today. Lots of bargains to be had there-so definitely check it out, that's if you can get past the stunning new styles for A/W! Going in search of the achingly cool thigh high H&M boots tomorrow (that I saw on the lovely Style of a Fashionista and Shoewawa), have serious doubts that they'll be sold outside of London though, which sucks!
Matalan grey patent mary-jane shoe.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.