Monday 14 September 2009

Day Twenty Eight - I'm Back!

I'm back! I've really missed blogging over the past month and although my Pink Haired Princess blog is still AWOL, The Shoe Girl Diaries is back. I was a little hesitant to continue with blogger seeing as the help/support over the past month has been pretty much non-existent. I'm still waiting for them to inform me that my blog has been deleted, nevermind actually fixing it! I'm going to give it another couple of weeks and if nothing happens, I'll have to start all over again with a new blog. That means I lose all the content on the previous one, which totally sucks.

Anyway on with todays shoes. I'm attempting a massive clear-out this week. The majority of shoes I'm going to sell on ebay, which requires photographing and taking details of (which takes a lot of time). The others are going to a charity shop or the bin. Over the past month without you, I have made a few more shoes purchases and there is no room for them, so needs must. I've been rediscovering the odd hidden gem but most pairs I've loved and am happy to see them go to another home. One such pair are these. I never wear them anymore, so to ebay they go! Ignore the strap marks on my feet in this post, it's from trying on several pairs of shoes today.
Peach coloured crushed velvet and satin courts with metal mesh and gem detail by Nine West.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.