Tuesday 6 October 2009

Day Fifty - Lets Go Retro

Wow, can you believe it's Day 50 already? I've actually managed to wear a different pair of shoes every day without accidentally doubling up. I must admit, I am finding it harder to remember which pairs I have or haven't worn, especially after my (undocumented) hiatus, where I cheated a little. On that note, I'm really missing blogging for Pink Haired Princess. I'm considering moving away from Blogger altogether as I hate the lack of personal assistance. All I want is someone to say 'yes, we are working on your blog and it should be fixed in 'x' days'. It's been 2 months and I hate not knowing if I'll ever get it back.

I'm also a little sad that I didn't get a better image of todays shoes (I was in a rush). They are really special in real life and very retro looking. I'm digging out the peep-toes to wear as much as I can before the colder weather sets in.
Green peep-toes with cut away sides, cone heel and plastic bow Schuh

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.