Friday 9 October 2009

Day Fifty Three - A Leopard Never Changes...

I bought these shoes when 'concealed platforms' were becoming all the rage a few years back. I was besotted with them and eventually bought them for a good price from eBay. However, I've never worn them. I have never found the perfect outfit to show them off. They are a very 'brown' leopard print and I don't think they'd look right with black and I don't own any plain brown/nudes/neutral clothes. I'm considering selling them, but it's a hard decision as I can still feel the love I felt for them when I first saw them!
'Sherbet' leopard-print ponyskin court shoes with red suede heel and bow, Topshop

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.