Wednesday 28 October 2009

Day Seventy One - How Are You Feeling?

Having a little bit of a panic today about how I'm going to make it all the way through winter wearing a different pair of shoes every day. For the first time since this challenge began, I'm actively looking for a pair each day, rather than grabbing the first pair I see. Obviously 'comfort first, fashion second' doesn't usually apply to my wardrobe, but what if I run out of boots (a massive possibility) and have to wear strappy sandals in December? It's not really going to work is it? May need to re-think the challenge or at least prepare, by counting how many winter pairs I have. Feel a little bit like a nurse today in these cream platforms. Although I'm not sure what hospital I'm visiting, where nurses wear House of Holland tights and heels this height!

Matalan cream patent shoes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.