Thursday 22 October 2009

Day Sixty Four - Preparing for Christmas

I went shoppping yesterday and bought nothing! This is the second time I've done so this month. Mum and I did get an early start on some Christmas presents, although it's actually only 9 weeks to go! It was a horrible day though, cold and raining, so we didn't stay too long. I'm still trying to keep going with peep-toes and more summery shoes, although I reckon I'll be breaking out the boots soon.
Shiny snakeskin leggings New Look and Office 'Pentlow Prom' peach, patent peep toes, with hearts, fan and peep-heel detail (shame I couldn't show you all the great angles of this shoe). These shoes are actually part of the Office Vintage collection and you can definitely see that influence.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.