Monday 26 October 2009

Day Sixty Nine - Take A Bow

Did you see X Factor last night? Westlife were amazing and with Michael Buble they put the previous guest performers to shame. Yep, they can sing live and talk, yippee! Was disappointed to see Miss Frank go. I think they were something different and would really shine in a couple of weeks time. I'm not keen on that teacher guy and he barely sang in his song, he just let the lighting, backing vocals, band and theatrics do it for him! Not sure who gets my vote now. Wearing gorgeous floral tights my Mum bought me in Madeira and Irregular Choice 'Take A Bow' peach and brown court shoes with plush bow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.