Friday 13 November 2009

Day Eighty Five - Big Bow Beauty

Sorry for the late post. I had a doctors appointment today and was out of the house most of yesterday. I'm very disappointed by the images I took of these shoes, clearly my camera doesn't like them! They seemed to show up speckled, however they are glorious in real life. I was actually stopped 3 times by strangers commenting on how lovely they were. The court shoe is actually black lace, trimmed with ric-rac braid and finished with a large colourful, cotton bow. Beautiful! If you haven't already checked out the new A/W collection from Shoemissy, head over there now. There are even boots this season, I'm so excited!
Black lace Shoemissy court shoes with oversized bow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.