Monday 18 January 2010

Day One Hundred & Eleven - Frilling Time

I went shopping today, for the first time since....the beginning of December or end of November. I spotted 2 beautiful floral dresses in my magazines last week and had to have them, both from Primark. I fully expected to go and come back with nothing, but they had them both! I was actually squealing in the shop. I also got 5 pairs of tights, including a floral pair, black stirrup ones and sheer polka dots, which will hopefully fit me better than the pair I bought from Matalan, months ago, which barely go up past my knees! I also got a ring, beret, leggings and some pink, high heeled doc martin style boots from Office.
Black suedette shoe-boots with purple satin frill Peacocks

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.