Friday 22 January 2010

Day One Hundred & Fifteen - Another Planet

Another dreich day, but I managed out for a quick walk and instantly felt like I was back in high school. I was wearing this huge furry hat and knitted cape and all the school kids were coming back from lunch and decided to poke fun and laugh at me all the way along the street. Eugh, I'm so glad I don't ever have to go through all that again. I hate people who can't accept others who are a little different to them. Anyway, that put a little downer on my day! Wearing gorgeous shoes though which fit perfectly (quite a hard task when it comes to IC).
Brown 'Saturn' heels Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.