Tuesday 26 January 2010

Day One Hundred & Nineteen - Got It All Going On

Can't believe how fast we are speeding through these shoes now. Just seems like yesterday that I was making my 100th post. Very proud of myself for going shopping today and buying nothing for myself. I only went to TK Maxx and Matalan and they were both rubbish! I consoled myself with ordering some animal themed jewellery from ASOS when I got home. Had a change of shoes today to something more durable because I was wearing a suede pair and thought it was going to rain (my toes were freezing though). A lot going on with these shoes, metallic platform and heel, peep toe, slingback, zip, buckles and straps and laces. I really love them though.
Bronze platform, peep toes Faith

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.