Saturday 20 February 2010

Day One Hundred & Forty - Bambi Or Granny

Today I bring you my most 'sensible' pair of shoes/boots. It's really snowy and icy out there and I didn't fancy looking like Bambi on ice (I actually looked more like a Granny learning to walk!), however, I brought out my trusty rubber sole wedge boots. Ok, so they still have a 3 1/2" heel, but that's practically flat for me. They are a lovely burgundy shade and brown leather when folded down. I wore mine 'up' today but perhaps if this weather pursues, I'll need to wear them again with the flap down, would that be cheating or count as another pair of shoes? Lol.
Soft knee high wedge boots New Look

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.