Monday 1 March 2010

A Chance To Interview Me And Win!

I've overdone it this weekend and feel terrible today, really sore. So there won't be any posts today. I am however, asking you to send your questions to me, so we can do a little interview/Q&A session. If you have any shoe related questions to ask me, Pink Haired Princess, (the 'feet' of TSGD) then ask away. Ever wondered how many pairs I buy a month, how many I own, my favourite pair or brand, why I started this blog? Anything! Then send questions to pinkhairedprincess@hotmail.co.uk with the title 'Interview The Shoe Girl Diaries'. I'll give you a couple of weeks to email in and we'll maybe even choose a winner who gets a mystery prize!
Speaking of giveaways, you have until the end of today to enter to win Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion over on Pink Haired Princess.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.