Monday 8 March 2010

Day One Hundred & Fifty Five - Pass The Saucer

I haven't spoken about the boy-facebook saga for a while...let's just say it's still ongoing and he clearly can't take a hint. Mum reckons no boy can, so I'll have to be a little more direct! I'd gone out with one of my oldest school friends the other night and we were in stitches talking about this situation and the fact that it's only boys you aren't interested in that become obsessed with you. There seems to be no middle ground though, they are either fascinated with me or totally don't 'get me'. I won't even get started on the postman who started stalking me, oh dear!
Black and bronze Miaow ankle boots Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.