Tuesday 23 March 2010

Day One Hundred & Seventy - Minnie Mouse or Betty Boop?

It's been one of those days when pretty much everything has gone wrong. I did get the Lancome lipgloss I was after though, so it was a successful shopping trip in that respect. I caused a mini stampede in Boots when all the counter ladies rushed to see what shoes I was wearing! I've been told to wear a different pair every time I visit (!). I then had to endure a bus journey all the way home with this creepy guy leering at me. Don't you just hate when someone is staring and you look back in the hope they'll stop but they keep gawping, so blatant!
Black 'Boop' court shoe with large polka dot bow Shoemissy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.