Tuesday 30 March 2010

Day One Hundred & Seventy Seven - Grey Day

As I anticipated we didn't get snow today, instead rain and gale force winds. It's actually quite scary because the wind is just so strong and forceful and unpredictable and it's kept up momentum all day and all last night. Obviously I'm not leaving the house, so I just popped on these little peep toes. They used to be my 'shopping shoes' that I'd wear to go shopping because they have a simple shape that went with skirts, dresses, jeans, trousers-anything really. The heel isn't too high and they can easily be slipped on and off for a little shoe-shopping (wink, wink).
Grey patent peep toes ASOS, floral lacey tights Matalan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.