Friday 26 March 2010

Day One Hundred & Seventy Three - Don't Look

The fog got so bad last night, you couldn't see anything, absolutely nothing. I was looking out the windows (which looked like they were steamed up) and up into the street lights and it was totally creepy, this hazy glow surrounding it, ewww! Today it's cleared, but is still raining so I'm not going anywhere. I took this photo yesterday, hence I'm wearing the same tights. I've loved these shoes over the years, they just feel so comfy and have a really cute shape. However I've decided to part with them as I can only keep the more unique pairs in my collection.
Pink suedette platform shoes Peacocks

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.