Sunday 11 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Eighty Six - Diamonds Are Forever

Now if we were to talk about shoes I adore, these would be right up there. I was pretty disappointed with last seasons collection from Irregular Choice, besides these diamond heeled shoes and boots. I would quite happily wear these every day for the rest of my life....well maybe. They are so comfy and the heel isn't too high, yet they look amazing. My friend thought they were absolutely beautiful and she hadn't even noticed the heel yet! I like that, because they are completely bonkers but not in your face!
Black 'Diamontina' suede boot with mirrored diamond shaped heel Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.