Saturday 24 April 2010

Day One Hundred & Ninety Nine - Meet Me There

Very beautiful day today, I'm feeling all summery. These shoes are from the Irregular Choice A/W collection back in 2005. I can't remember their name, but I didn't realise how many pairs from that range I owned until I checked back the IC archives. They're actually not very comfortable so I don't wear them often. They are a very 'hard' shoe and I don't like that. Getting quite excited and a little nervous for tomorrows big 'Day 200'! I have no idea what shoes I'm going to wear, I think I'll just decide on the day. See you then!
Yellow and green court with bow and angular heel Irregular Choice

2 comments :

  1. i@d love to find this colour, although I had the black ones and wasn't a fan, so I got rid of them after their day..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up selling these. Shame because they look quite cute here and aren't like anything else I own. I think mine were from TK Maxx back when you could find several IC's there!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.