Saturday 22 May 2010

Day Two Hundred & Twenty Five - Pretty In Pink

It's too hot today...I shouldn't complain, but I'm not acclimatised to this yet! I actually won these gorgeous shoes over a year ago, they are beautiful and looked fabulous with my white dress with pink, blue and green flowers on it today. I'm having a little 30th birthday lunch tomorrow with my little sister in the house, lots of cakes, biscuits and treats! Then on Monday (my actual b'day), I'm going out with my sisters and nephews for lunch. My parents are on holiday just now, so I'll probably end up going out on Tuesday with my Mummy too when she gets back! That means lots of exciting shoes to wear!
Pink 'Bucks Fizz' peep toes Shoemissy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.