Tuesday 18 May 2010

Day Two Hundred & Twenty One - Onwards & Upwards

You read that right...it's Day 221 again following yesterdays gaffe. Technically it was a shoe you had already seen, so it would be unfair to count it twice. Anyway, I plucked up the courage to take another outdoor image today, this time-out in the street-if you've never done it before, you won't realise just how conspicuous you feel! My first attempt, resulted in me running back indoors, because through the bushes I spotted a nosey neighbour, who was sure to ask 'why are you taking photos of your feet?'! I managed to get a halfway decent shot the 2nd time, albeit a little blurry in my haste. I looked like some sort of not-so-undercover spy, because it's really hot and sunny and I was wearing dark glasses, a mac and my hair is in pin curls, so I wore a scarf around my head like a turban to cover it up! Oh dear! So here's the blurry outdoor and not so blurry indoor shots!
Pink t-bar shoes ASOS Premium & black stirrup tights Primark

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.