Sunday 23 May 2010

Day Two Hundred & Twenty Six - Over The Top

Ooooh, I just took a tumble in these shoes! I didn't actually fall, I just went over on my ankle, really quickly and recovered in a second, but it felt like forever! I hope nobody saw, I don't think anyone was around, it was so embarrassing, hee hee! Perhaps it's the fact that they have a knitting needle sized heel, although I love the rubber sole, which is much needed for gripping purposes. Still pretty hot today, although not quite as bad as yesterday, thank goodness!
Black and neon sporty platforms ASOS Premium

2 comments :

  1. I know what you mean about the falling over, it's always worse when you do the 'slow motion topple', when you try to save yourself but can't get up and just end up falling down slower! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, it's mortifying, haha...thank god nobody saw! Thanks for commenting Rai!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.