Thursday 17 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Fifty - The Beach

I'm just back from the beach, oooh get me! I should've been at Ascot today-how cool would that have been? However health wise, I'm not up to doing so, which totally sucks because I rock a hat! It's really, really warm and sunny here and the sky was practically clear and the water very blue. We rarely venture down onto the actual beach though, because I can't stand getting covered in sand, it just gets everywhere! Everytime I go to the beach, I think how lucky I am to have been brought up and live in such beautiful surroundings.
Lilac and black 'Lady Dragon' slingbacks Melissa for Vivienne Westwood Anglomania

4 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.