Wednesday 30 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Fifty Eight - I Always Get It Wrong!

Every time I think this blog is coming to an end and I have no more shoes left to show you, I buy another pair and prolong it that little bit longer! One such pair are ankle boots, which is going to be awkward given the beautiful weather we have just now. I always seem to pick the wrong shoes for the weather though. Take today as an example-I should be wearing summery sandals, but instead I chose black peep toes. You have to take my word for it that these look a million times better in the flesh. The flash does strange things to the deep pink satin bow, as it now resembles cheapy shell-suit fabric-ewwww! I probably should've tried without the flash, except I didn't realise it looked so bad until I came to edit the images. I'll maybe re-take some better images tomorrow.
*updated with a slightly better image taken without the flash-no idea why my big toe is glowing white though!*
Black Immodesty peep toes with large ruffled bow Shoemissy

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.