Saturday 19 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Fifty Two - Or That Way?

As promised, here is the opposite of yesterdays look. Orange shoes with the black ruffle. I'm up and organised pretty early today for getting my hair coloured. At the moment it's a rather unattractive lemon shade and still with a hint of pink! God help you if you actually wanted to get rid of that colour, it's impossible! I'm so relieved about going back to pink, I'm sure I'll feel a million times better once it's done. Hope you have a good weekend x x x
Orange shoes worn with black patent ruffle both Matalan

2 comments :

  1. Can't wait to see the pink hair back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's now on hold after my little accident, because I can't sit long enough to get the colour put in, grrrr! So now I have to go around with peachy coloured hair-not cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.