Friday 11 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Forty Four - All Over Unicorns

Where has the time gone today? It started off very dull and I thought I'd wear a more wintery pair of shoes, then it really brightened up and was boiling later, so I had a change of plan! I'm sure some people (probably my older sister), think it's inappropriate for a 30 year old to wear a frilly, floral cotton sundress and unicorn covered shoes. I'm sure there are also many people who think these shoes are hideous. I'd like to say to them, as only a 30 year old can, "eat my shorts", tee hee! Slagging off unicorns on either of my blogs is blasphemy and I will not hear of it, now leave me to my shoes with unicorns inside, outside and even on the sole!
Unicorn 'Sky Fox' sandals by Irregular Choice

3 comments :

  1. lol...can't think of a single reason why that would be inappropriate ;) maybe your sis needs to be a little less serious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, I will be wearing unicorn-based outfits when I am 50! pretty mythical creatures are *always* appropriate, especially if also glittery :3 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, unicorns forever!

    My sister and I have a understanding now, she just rolls her eyes when she sees my unicorn hair clips, big bows or ridiculously frilled things, we've moved on from her being publicly embarrassed by me. I suppose after 30 years she had to get used to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.