Thursday 10 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Forty Three - Pretty In Pink

For the 5 minutes I wore these shoes today, they rubbed my heels and are now nipping like mad. I've worn them many times before and yet this is the first time they've bothered me. Anyway, I was pretty sad when I heard that Faith had gone into administration, they've been a solid fixture on the UK high-street for so many years and I've owned many pairs (you'd have thought my custom alone would keep them afloat!). Faith used to design a (traditionally pink) pair of shoes for breast cancer every year with proceeds of their sale going to the charity. These are the 2008 pair and I think they're ultra cute, loving the YSL style platform.
Pink satin platform sandals Faith

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.