Wednesday 9 June 2010

Day Two Hundred & Forty Two - Mixed Up

This is the first time I've whipped the ruffles off one pair of shoes to put on another and they look fantastic. What a difference in the sizing of these too, the black are much more comfortable than the purple which I can hardly stand up in! My black dress has little red and purple flowers, so my shoes coordinate perfectly. Hope you're all having a good week so far, even although it feels more like autumn than summer!
Black patent shoes with purple ruffle both Matalan

2 comments :

  1. That looks brilliant, I love the contrast! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think I prefer it to the normal way! Thanks for commenting Rai!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.