Wednesday 21 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Seventy Nine - Seasons In the Sun

Feeling yucky today and the weather agrees. How can it be beautiful, sunny and warm one day and dull and pouring with rain the next? Oh yeah, it's Scotland! I can't complain though, I would be lost living somewhere without changing seasons. It would just be nice not to get them all in the one day. I'm going shopping tomorrow for birthday and wedding presents (dread), it's my first time shopping in months-hopefully the weather (and me) will feel a little brighter tomorrow.
Paint splatter (without doll and charms) Making Moves by Irregular Choice

2 comments :

  1. I had a bit of a double take there - for a second I thought these shoes were flat! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, almost fooled you! I've shown the perspex heel before, so I thought I'd do a different angle today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.