Wednesday 14 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Seventy Two - And Then Came The Rain

Oh dear, it's the first day of the golf and it's been torrential rain, non-stop! Oopsy! What did I say about projecting a positive image of the town? I did get a laugh at the poor sports correspondent on the BBC news today, wrestling with his giant umbrella. The golf course is situated right next to the beach and it's so open, that's it's usually pretty windy at the best of times. Needless to say I'm not leaving the house, so I popped on my old faithfuls. I hope it clears up tomorrow because the only shoes I have left are pretty summery and special, so I don't want to 'waste' a pair when I'm not even leaving the house!
Black patent shoes with black ruffle Matalan

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.