Thursday 9 September 2010

Day Three Hundred & Fourteen - Structure

Shoes: Black peep toes with metal heel (I just had to show them from this awkward angle!) Marios Schwab & Scorah Pattullo from Yoox

I had a somewhat successful shopping trip today but didn't really get anything exciting (lingerie and leggings!). I am quite excited about the two pairs of shoes I ordered online last night though...I have a sneaking suspicion that they're not going to fit though.
Wearing: Short, frilly rose dress Peacocks, black leggings and cardi. Birds on branch ring Primark, bear ring, monkey ring (just seen) and single bird on branch ring all Topshop, multi strand pearl necklace ASOS. Oh and my floral sunglasses are Primark and the lipstick is my new one-Cunning by MAC. My nail polish goes with nothing I know-I don't know why I decided on this colour last night!
Fit: True to size, quite narrow at toe, 4 1/4" fabulous heel.
Comfort: Easy to walk in but I must admit that my little toes were feeling very squished by the end of the day.

2 comments :

  1. Oh how I long for a better local Primark - that birds on a branch ring is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super cool! I wish Primark would sell online-would help us all hunt down the bargains we see on blogs and want!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.