Thursday 2 September 2010

Day Three Hundred & Ten - Ebony & Ivory

Shoes: Cream and black striped open toe 'Role' ankle boots River Island Design Forum

The Style Gods are being very cruel to me, I'm suffering from a 'bad hair day' AND a 'fat day'! Is that not just mean to throw both of them at me at once? You could probably add to that a bad skin day if I'm honest, bleugh! I actually thought 'stuff it' and went out for a short walk anyway with sunglasses that practically cover my entire face (obviously)!! The only thing that cheered me up was getting to wear my striped boots, which I adore more than life itself, tee hee! (I'll be posting more images of these boots on my facebook page later).
Wearing: Black leggings, cream lace dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks and black cardi.
Fit: True to size, 4 1/4" heel
Comfort: I find them comfy, but they do take a little bit of getting used to or 'breaking in', so that the leather creases and works with you rather than against you. It does feel a bit strange to be confined in an ankle boot but have open toes!

1 comment :

  1. OH MY GOD! I love all your shoes! 8D I want them all!
    They are so beautiful! * __ *
    And I love your style! :)) I want all your clothes too! XD And your rings! And all your accessoriiiies ♥ / go out /

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.