Sunday 24 October 2010

Day Three Hundred & Thirty Five - Itsy Bitsy

Shoes: Green floral 'Itsy Bitsy Betsy' by Irregular Choice

Unfortunately I had to sell these shoes last week, because they don't fit properly. Mega cute though aren't they?

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: A little tight across the foot, ok in length though. I'm going to re-order a size up and hope they fit better. 4 1/2" heel.

Comfort: Obviously not comfortable due to the sizing issue, but I'm sure otherwise, they'll be fine.

2 comments :

  1. Just can't decide if I like this style or not..Which my bank balance is probably thanking me for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the heel was higher as it can make them look a bit clumpy, but I love the bow. I managed to get them quite cheap though, so can't complain : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.