Friday 7 January 2011

Day Three Hundred & Forty Eight - One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

Shoes: Black suede 'Superstar' strappy wedges Bertie

Brrrrr, it's freezing today-seeing your breath freezing. Same shoes as the other day, but I wasn't taking any chances with this frost! Hopefully I've styled them a little differently. The tights are more of a dark forest green but always turn out more blue-ish with the flash. I'm layered up with a slip underneath the dress because it's quite see through, then with my new waist cincher, retro pants from Evans! I certainly think they make things a lot smoother but I wouldn't say you'll 'drop a dress size' or anything so drastic! I haven't worn this dress before purely because it is quite clingy and being so light in colour, I knew I would feel more confident with proper foundations underneath!

Wearing: Pearl Lowe for Peacocks white dress with black lace bows, green tights Accessorize, black cardi, coat, shawl, fluffy earmuffs and purple leather gloves.
Fit: True to size, back zip so you don't have to adjust the buckles every time. 4 3/4" wedge heel.
Comfort: No problems with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.