Monday 3 January 2011

Day Three Hundred & Forty Four - Tweet, Tweet

Shoes: Taupe 'Saflufy' ankle boots Faith

Ooh, it's freezing today and started snowing earlier, lightly thank goodness and not enough to lie. I wrapped up warm for my little walk, wearing a massive fur hat that I bought when I was a teenager. It's not until now that it actually happens to be "in fashion", not that I've let that stop me wearing it in the past. My outfits just now are pretty crap, but I've just been chucking on the first thing I find and nipping out without any makeup or anything!

Wearing: Navy bird print dress Pearl Lowe for Peacocks, dark blue shimmer leggings Primark, cardi, coat, furry hat, gloves, scarf...!
Fit: True to size, 4 1/4" heel, fully lined and lace up front.
Comfort: Easy to walk in, no problems.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.