Sunday 2 January 2011

Day Three Hundred & Forty Three - Daisy, Daisy

Shoes: Cream 'Astoria' ankle boots ASOS

Hi and Happy New Year, I'm back! I managed to get out for a walk today as the pavements are clear and dry-first time we've seen that in months. It looked a bit strange actually. Anyway, I took advantage and got myself out of the house for a bit of fresh air-it was freezing though. Hope I've remembered how to compose these posts, here we go...

Wearing: Pale blue daisy print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, rather mismatched with the rest I'm afraid, all black: hat, coat, leggings and cardigan-I was going for incognito and comfort and warmth! It's the first time I've worn this dress actually and it's rather large over the bust (think that's another first).
Fit: True to size, 4" heel. Button detail are elasticated and side zip to get on and off.
Comfort: Easy to walk in, no problems with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.