Wednesday 23 February 2011

Day Three Hundred & Eighty One - Kitty Prat

Shoes: Cat print mary jane platforms Shoesone

Ah, I'm in a bit of a terrible mood today. Some idiot decided to leave me neutral feedback on eBay (thus ruining my 100% positive), all because the makeup item she bought was a tester (which was completely obvious from the photo and if she missed that, it was mentioned several times throughout the listing, not to mention that I wouldn't selling a £38 eye palette for a fiver if it were the retail version!). Silly woman has just pissed me off! I got ready to go out in this dress I bought yesterday, then my leggings kept falling down, the boots I wanted to wear-the zip kept sticking, then I was too hot and bothered and had wasted half a day for nothing and didn't bother going anywhere!

Wearing: Navy polka dot pussy bow dress Primark (cute sleeves), navy shimmery leggings also Primark. Technically these shoes are black, but they do verge on navy for me.
Fit: I needed a size larger in these, buckles strap is adjustable. Platform around 1 1/4" and block heel 4 3/4".
Comfort: Well I didn't get far in these shoes, but I can't foresee any problems, certainly they are easy to walk in.

3 comments :

  1. Ah that's so annoying with the neutral comment! I've started selling some stuff on internet as well (it's like Ebay but then dutch) and some people are so annoying! Like this one girl kept asking me for extra photo's of a dress I was selling so I sent them to her, and then sent some more as she asked for even more...and then she emails "ok so do we have a deal for €15 including shipping"...but someone had already put in a bid for €15 excluding shipping LOL some people just aren't very smart.

    Good thing you were wearing fab shoes yesterday, just makes it a little better doens't it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like these shoes, was quite disappointed to find they wouldn't make them in my size :S
    i have almost given up selling things on ebay, all the rule changes and extra fees have made me lose my temper with it too often, and i'm not sure it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlein-yeah I'm always getting strange requests from people, like they don't understand that in order to change an auction into a 'buy it now' that is doing them a favour, but they offer you less than what the auction is already at!

    Char-it's so annoying, especially as I work hard for the positive feedback and pride myself on my efficiency, listings and communication! I already gave up swapping makeup on makeupalley after several years due to bad experiences with people stealing etc on there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.