Friday 11 February 2011

Day Three Hundred & Seventy Five - The Princess Lost Her Shoe

Shoes: Black and gold 'Jupiter' knee high boots Irregular Choice

Hello, I'm back for some fab Friday boots after a little absence! I've just had such a hectic week and not really in a good way-I'm totally knackered! I debuted my new hair colour today...I kinda love it! It's not worked exactly how I hoped but I actually like the effect..I'll maybe get some pics up on PHP over the weekend. These boots have the lovely little rhyme about the Princess that lost her shoe on the sole (rhyme just seen in white below) and an image of her with one shoe on, so cute! Wearing: Grey lace prom dress Primark and black leggings and cardi.
Fit: True to size (although I opted for a size up purely for leg room) but the foot is a little large on me. Full length zip and the leg is a little tight on me, so I scrunch them down slightly. Heel just over 4 1/4" and small concealed platform.
Comfort: Really comfy and easy to walk in, no problems.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.