Thursday 31 March 2011

Day Four Hundred & Seven - Here We Go Again

Shoes: 'The Sky's The Limit' nude courts Irregular Choice

I was sifting through the blogger help section today and noticed quite a few people have now highlighted this issue with line and paragraph spacing, so hopefully it will be resolved soon. It's actually put me off posting, because I don't want the blog to look messy and it's too daunting for my readers to look at one long paragraph. Typical that just when I find a layout I like, they do something to stuff it up! Anyhow, getting my hair coloured today, hence it's half bleached state below!

Wearing: Peach pleated dress, black leggings & cardi, leopard belt Primark, headscarf Fafi/MAC. Fit: A little roomy, if you're between sizes go for the smaller. 4" heel and small concealed platform. Comfort: No issues with these. I did manage to scuff the toe on the steps outside one day : (

5 comments :

  1. Aww I adore these shoes! Cute outfit! I am loving the nailpolish - what shade is that one? The No.1 one you had on your other blog? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are adorable! And I also envy your leopard print belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would it be okay for me to mention that I have a pair of these shoes in vgc for sale on ebay at the moment in a UK4. I love them, but they're too big and have sat in my wardrobe for years!

    I love your blog and read it daily. It's an inexpensive way to get my shoe fix. I also love your pinkhairedprincess blog and look forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nik Nak-thank you, it's Eyeko Vintage nail polish.

    Lauren-thanks : )

    Dani-thank you! Yeah I've decided to sell mine too. Kinda a rush decision last night, but I just don't wear them often enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.