Thursday 24 March 2011

Day Four Hundred & Three - Blooming Lovely

Shoes: Floral 'Whitney' platforms Irregular Choice

Hello pumpkins! This is my first time wearing these shoes and they definitely were the best choice for this gorgeous weather we've been having! Perfect spring shoes. I'm also getting really creative with my headscarves, seeing as my hair needs covered up all the time!


Wearing: Floral dress, black leggings, cardi and cameo scarf, all Primark, sunglasses ASOS. Long pearl necklace Miss Selfridge, pearl bracelet and rings Primark.
Fit: True to size (yay IC), 5" heel and just over 1" platform.
Comfort: Really easy to walk in and so comfortable.

1 comment :

  1. i keep being tempted by these on the letsbuysheos site..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.