Thursday 17 March 2011

Day Three Hundred & Ninety Seven - Black & White

Shoes: Irregular Choice Can Can zig zag ankle boots

I've been so slow today! I didn't get out of my jammies until quarter to five, oops! The dress I'm wearing you've seen before and I didn't get any decent shots of it today as I was in such a hurry, so you'll just have to imagine what it looked like! I have given you an extra shoe shot as compensation, heehee!

Wearing: Black and white polka dot dress with peter pan collar New Look, black leggings Primark and nude lace ankle socks Miss Selfridge.
Fit: These are my regular size and although I don't reckon they need to be bigger, the fit isn't great. 3 3/4" heel and back bow can be untied if you need.
Comfort: Considering the small heel on these, they are not at all comfy, my feet don't fit well in the curves or shape of where they should in these boots. When walking, you feel your foot slipping backwards (and out) so it rubs. Purely for sitting or short distances!

1 comment :

  1. i have the swan version of these shoe boots, which i love in theory, but i wish the heel was a little higher! i have the zig zag heels in all the colours tho as i like the height and the fit so much more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.