Sunday 17 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Eighteen - Is That You?

Shoes: Black strappy 'Superstar' wedges Bertie

Just as well, I'm reasonably thick skinned, my Mum thought she was giving me a compliment when I wore this outfit the other day. "You don't look like yourself in that...you look lovely"-haha, thanks! She meant I wasn't wearing a short sticky out floral dress with leggings and it was different for me, but assures me she didn't mean any disrespect! I bought this dress last year in the sale and the price combined with cute birdy print nailed it for me, even although I was a little unsure of the shape. I'm not keen on the top which features ruched, draped sleeves (realised you can totally see my bra when I raise my arms after I got dressed-note to self to wear a vest underneath next time), but with a cardi I kinda cover the bits I dislike as it makes me look really booby without. For a fiver or whatever I paid, I can't really complain though.

Wearing: Ruby Rocks at Evans birdcage print maxi dress, black cardi Primark, sunglasses ASOS.
Fit: True to size, back zip so you don't have to adjust the buckles every time. 4 3/4" wedge heel.
Comfort: No problems with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.