Saturday 9 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Eleven - Quick!

Shoes: Grey suede and pink 'Zayna' by Zandra Rhodes

Here's yesterdays shoes. I'm hoping to get out today when there's a break in my eBaying but we'll see! We've been having lovely weather this week, but I feel I've been too busy to really enjoy it-I fell asleep yesterday afternoon and then woke up in a panic that I had so much to do and had missed the sunshine!

Wearing: Straight out of bed and chucked on my (rather crushed) ASOS Curve floral maxi-the shoes were maybe an unusual choice to put with this dress, but I think it worked. Cardi ? and sunglasses ASOS.
Fit: True to size, perhaps a little tight across the foot on me. Heel 5 1/4", platform 1/2". Adjustable ties at heels.
Comfort: Wow, these shoes are so cushioned! Very comfy and easy walkers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.