Sunday 17 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Sixteen - Springtime Bunnies

Shoes: Dusky pink 'Princess Lilani' by Irregular Choice

Hello-I've missed you! I'm trying to catch up with the three posts I've missed this week so far...this is Thursday's shoes. Quite uncomfortable yet amazingly cushioned underfoot-I do like them though so I'm always a little reluctant to sell them.

Wearing: White floral 50's dress Dorothy Perkins, black leggings Primark, bunny bow hair clips Yama Yama Pretty Mama.
Fit: Hard to tell the fit on these, I bought a size larger, but they are quite long on me, the foot bed is so cushioned though that it really lifts your foot up and you could possible need the larger size for that. Small concealed platform, heel 4 3/4".
Comfort: Not very comfortable at all, they rubbed in several places!Easy to walk in though.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.