Wednesday 20 April 2011

Day Four Hundred & Twenty One - Just Jump

Shoes: Taupe 'Grable' platforms Miss L Fire

I wore one of my new jumpsuits yesterday...if I'm honest it felt strange! I'm so used to wearing a dress and trousers just felt kinda weird. I was a little self conscious in them which wasn't helped by a couple of adults and their kid staring at me all the way along the road, then laughing! Perhaps they thought I left the house in my pyjamas? I took the corsage off the waist and pinned it to the chest and wore this tan belt (the waist is a little higher on these than I'd like) and I do love the pockets on it-just need to get used to the rest! I could not for the life of me find a pair of shoes to match though-I was going crazy! This pair are too heavy and wintery for my liking, although the colours worked well. I just couldn't find high platforms or wedges with an open toe in the right colours. As I always say, you can never have too many shoes!

Wearing: Floral jumpsuit 'Be Beau' at Matalan, belt (off a dress) New Look, pearl cardigan (not shown) Dorothy Perkins.
Fit: True to size, heel 4 5/8" platform 1 1/2", adjustable buckle on strap.
Comfort: Not entirely comfortable, there's a lump inside that was bothering me! Easy to walk in though.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.