Sunday 29 May 2011

Day Four Hundred & Forty - Bright Times

Shoes: Pink and purple suedette platforms E-Vie at Peacocks

I still have a pair of shoes to show you from last Saturday and Monday and other than that I haven't been outdoors all week. With the bad weather it doesn't seem sensible to get dressed just to go out and get soaked for 5 minutes! Plus it's been manic here with one thing and another. So, I thought I'd fill in the gaps with some shoes I'm selling on eBay this weekend-a kind of goodbye to them because we may not see them here again if they sell!

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: True to size, elasticated sections either side to help get them on. Heel 4 1/2" with 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: Really comfortable and steady base to walk on.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.