Sunday 29 May 2011

Day Four Hundred & Forty One - Green With Envy

Shoes: Green 'Tabitha' snake effect shoe boots ASOS

As I said, I've pretty much got my shoe collection down to the pairs I really love, so it's getting harder and harder to part with any on eBay. I'm being ruthless though and the pairs I don't wear enough are going and unfortunately this pair qualifies. I can remember saving for these at the time and being so excited when they arrived. I was obsessed with concealed platforms and these had such a fantastic shape around the toe and I love the lacing.

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: True to size, lace up. Heel almost 4 1/2"
Comfort: Comfortable and easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.