Monday 9 May 2011

Day Four Hundred & Thirty Two - It's All In The Details

Shoes: Gold block heel court shoes River Island

I was 'home alone' today and expecting a ton of deliveries so couldn't really leave the house until I was certain no more parcels would come! It meant I got out for my walk at half 6! I'll maybe be more organised tomorrow and get out early although I'm still waiting for lots of new pairs of shoes so maybe not! Speaking of, these are a new pair I got a few weeks back, never before seen on the blog.

Wearing: Shell print, frill sundress, black leggings, cardi and sunglasses all Primark.
Fit: Run small, need a size up. 5 1/4" heel and 1 1/4" concealed platform. The platform is the reason for the strange fit-they take up so much depth inside the shoe there's no room left for your foot.
Comfort: the bigger size is definitely a better fit (I couldn't even get my foot in the smaller pair), but they weren't the easiest to walk in if I'm totally honest. The shoe is very heavy so I felt it slipping off my heel which in turn made me walk funny. My toes however were still quite crushed (not uncomfortably so) and I felt a bit like I was 'clonking' along!

3 comments :

  1. Do you find the 'frill' on the shell print/older floral stripe primark dresses give you a bit of a lump if you're wearing a cardi on top? I got so annoyed my it I ended up cutting out the frill that goes around the back!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found the same as Rai with my shell dress, I had to sew down the frilly bit on the back as it was causing me to look like a hunchback!
    I love the zig zag detail on these shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.