Wednesday 20 July 2011

Pretty Petals

It was dull and raining this morning but dried up around lunch-time, so I decided to get dressed and go out, but then my sister and nephews appeared in the afternoon! My sis was due to give birth yesterday and is seriously about to pop (poor thing), she's massive! Anyway, they were out for a few hours, so now I have loads to do-but I did go out for a brief walk because it got really warm and sunny early evening!
As I thought it was going to be colder, I wore this Jasmine Guinness at Very dress with a black belt, little black cardi and tights. The shoes are Prada and do you see what I mean about lack of space in my usual corner? Ridiculous!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.